Ada has a passion for personal growth and development and the capacity we have to change our lives through the choices we make. As she struggled to find hope and healing from childhood sexual abuse and other emotional trauma’s, she developed tools and resources to give her the power to heal and to reclaim a joyful and productive life. Her commitment is to share those tools with others so they too can move beyond the status quo to joy, accomplishment, productivity and gratitude.
Ultimately feeling gratitude for what she learned in the process of healing from that childhood abuse she created Becoming Fearless – Breaking the Chains of Your History to help others do likewise.
She helps individuals discover who they truly are at their essential core. She provides tools to quiet the voices of fear and insecurity that hold them back. She teaches individuals to find clarity by crafting their unique definition of success so they can have more of what they want and less of what they don’t.
That unique definition of success becomes a template to create a road map to take them from where they are to where they want to go. It will also become a mindful filter that will allow them to graciously say no to good things and good people so they can say yes to great things.
• B.S. from BYU
• Department Store Buyer
• Merchandise Standards Coordinator for direct importer of apparel
• University Instructor in Marketing & Interior Design
• Built 2 separate 1M+ Business
• Personal & Business Coach
• High Energy Speaker- Motivational Style
• Workshop Facilitator – Very Interactive
• Creator of The Momentum Planner
• Author of The 7 Pillars of a Happy & Successful Life